In a strong & academic response, please answer one (1) of the following:
1. In what ways has the film Who Framed Roger Rabbit? added to your understanding of what Fantasy is?
2. In regards to this class (in general), what ways has Fantasy changed your way of thinking? Provide evidence to support your answer.
3. Graphic Novel: How has our time with professional graphic novelist Lisa Eisenberg helped you develop your understanding of story-telling? Or how has Lisa Eisenberg help you to develop your writing skills?
4. How does one read and write effectively?
5. Is society prejudiced against Fantasy?
6. Think about your current Fantasy novel: how does the author enable you, the reader, to enter the fantasy world? Are there realistic elements? Discuss some of these and how they affect the story.
7. Regarding your current Fantasy novel, what character traits does the main character have that you see in yourself?
I am looking forward to reading your responses!